Friday, April 21, 2006

EGBOK

Last fall when we moved out of the United States again my sister-in-law gave me a box to open on the plane.(Our large family has this funny habit of giving each other things to open on the plane.) Anyway,inside were buttons for the whole family to wear. They said-EGBOK. Everything's Going To Be Ok. And so again,let us chorus in unison"Everything's Going To Be Ok!" Let us say it loudly.And let's get on with the show,er,packing and moving and buisness details.
Really not much of interest to readers I imagine.I keep getting rid of more stuff with each move.I told Lee soon I will only have a bag of things to sling over my back when I move.I'll have pared down that far.Guess I'll go now and see if I can hook that extension cord up to the coffeemaker.Ciao! Marcella

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Dy said...

We have a similar phrase, coined by someone whose name I cannot remember (how sad is that? I'd never make it as a research scientist.) Everything's Going Exactly According to Plan: EGEAP. For fun, we pronounce it "egg'-eep".

It really will be okay!

Dy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home