Saturday, July 08, 2006

For he that will love life

Recently,the Bible verse that says "he that will love life and see good days,let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips that they speak no guile" or something of that order has been running through my mind. This is true,trueness isn't it?
The cafe is looking great and we plan to open Monday.The last little details to be solved between now and Monday can seem a bit overwhelming though! But we are cranking out waffles,cinnamon rolls,granola, sandwiches, soup(ok,I botched the first batch) ice cream cones, cappuccinos,lattes etc.etc. I am now supposed to be tracking down the Italian sausage lady but as you can see I am writing this post instead.
I have been busy working on stocking the bookshelf with quality Spanish and English books which is quite a job. Our Alabama friends that are staying in Costa Rica came over last night and donated a stack of books which will surely help fill the shelves!
Well,I suppose I should get rolling. Adios! Marcella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home